Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm back...well, sort of


I appologize for not posting in a little while. We unexpectedly had to put our cat Mindy down. It was really heart breaking as we had no idea anything was wrong with her. Her kidneys were failing. They said she must have been born with bad kidneys so it was unavoidable. We have had her and our other two cats since we rescued them from our neighborhood in GA. We have had them since the begining of our marriage 3 1/2 years ago and it feels odd without her.

Here's some pictures of Mindy:




***I will add a couple more once we find my camera card. This one was on my phone.***

Go hug the people & animals you love! You never know when they'll be gone.

I have to check back on all the sites I usually do for all the great giveaways so I might not be back fully for the next week or so, but I am back. : )

0 comments on "I'm back...well, sort of"

Post a Comment

Categories

Green Blogs

Blog Giveaway Events

Daily Deals

Green Baby Bargains offers one green item at a reduced price every day.
 

Parents and Kids Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal