Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weelicious


My current favorite website for yummy toddler (& everyone) food ideas is Weelicious. They have LOTS of healthy recipes that are baby, toddler, & kid friendly. She uses lots of healthy ingredients! They even have videos for some of the recipes which I love watching. I'm very much a visual/hands on person. So getting to watch exactly how she does it and then do it myself is way easier then just reading a recipe. My favorite part about the videos though is that she's almost always enlisting a little helper (her son Kenya) which reminds me how easy it is to get my little ones involved in the kitchen. So far we have tried the banana bites which O loved! I used the rest of the batter to whip up some pancakes and to toss in the freezer for later. Go check them out and let me know what your favorite recipe is.

1 comments on "Weelicious"

Joni on April 28, 2010 at 9:51 AM said...

Hey girl. haven't heard from you in a while. I love that site. thanks for sharing. I am going over to read more right now. I may even blog about it too.

Post a Comment

Categories

Green Blogs

Blog Giveaway Events

Daily Deals

Green Baby Bargains offers one green item at a reduced price every day.
 

Parents and Kids Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal